Sunday, March 8, 2009

Making A Difference

For my Cornerstone women's soccer girls:
Check out the pictures. These are the chickens that we purchased with the money we collected at Bible study. With only some pocket change to us, we were able to buy a bunch of chickens for OAFA! They are being raised for us and as they grow we will be able to use the eggs they produce as well as sell them for profit that will allow us to buy even more. It's all counted as profit for the children from here on out. It's the gift that keeps on giving. :)Thank you for your willingness to give. Know that the kids are being blessed and benefiting from what you gave.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'"
-Matthew 25:34-36

2 comments:

  1. I want that skirt...and I want to be in India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have the skirt if you come here. :)

    ReplyDelete