Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apologies and Birthdays

My faithful blog readers,

My deepest apologies to you all for my failure to update. Of course I could come up with a hundred excuses as to why I haven't been updating in the past week -- all of them being true -- but the reality of the situation is that I haven't had much to say as of late. Don't get me wrong, there has been a lot going on and many great experiences, challenges, and growth. Yet, somehow I don't seem to have the right words. I've started my blogs and tried to write many stories, but to my discouragement I haven't seemed to be able to. Perhaps soon I will be able to reproduce my many thoughts in writing. For now, enjoy the pictures below of me and my Indian family at my baby sister's 2nd birthday party. As they say, a picture says a thousand words.

Love you all.

The whole family -- (from left) Babu, Ravi, Breana, Vijaya, and Grace in front.

The cake fight!

Post cake fight.

My baby sister and I after a great day of celebrating.


"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
-1 Corinthians 1:27

1 comment: